Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Follow Peace




Why I Reject the Trinity Part: 16


This is the end. I don’t know how most of you have received any of this but it was all meant to help. I hope that accepting my lens of Jesus will help you in many ways.

I hope it will help those of you who accept Paul’s Gospel to have a place with less or no tension with Jesus’ actions and words. That instead of trying to rape and twist scripture to make Jesus perpetually “fat and happy” you can accept him for who he is. He is an emotional person who loves you. He has expectations, joy, intimacy, and at times disappointment with his bride. He is our Lord, husband, King, friend, and brother. The Father is reconciled with humanity; Jesus, not so much.


Understanding the Elohim will, I believe, tear down walls between us and God and our Lord. They are not distant from us. Regardless of how many times we chant and sing about our “closeness” to them, in our minds it is hard not to feel separated from such a distinctly different nature of being found in the Trinity. Removing the doctrinal hurdles between us and them can bring tenderness and warmth to a previously cold and sacred point of view.


Finally I hope understanding Jesus as the vehicle of the Father and the place where we commune with the Father will help us to understand their ministry of reconciliation. It can increase how we view his strength and worthiness as our savior. It will also help us understand our ministry of reconciliation as well.


I have never talked with a person who did not at some point in their life question the Trinity. It has become one of those concepts you must either accept or reject. Most people feel that to reject the Trinity is to somehow reject or diminish Jesus. I honestly think my position glorifies him more. Yet none of that is my motivation. I accept my lens simply because I believe it is truth and I have peace from my spirit on the matter. Let the Holy Spirit guide you in truth on this and follow his peace.

(Though this is the end of the teaching I will continue to post scriptures after this that people find problematic. Most would be bored with it and I don’t technically consider it part of the teaching. However, it may be necessary for those who still have hang-ups/questions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment